BUG #16468: Doc: release note 13, missing GUC enable_groupingsets_hash_disk - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16468: Doc: release note 13, missing GUC enable_groupingsets_hash_disk
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16468
Logged by:          TAKATSUKA Haruka
Email address:      harukat@sraoss.co.jp
PostgreSQL version: 13beta1
Operating system:   Any

> Allow grouping sets to use hash aggregation with disk storage for large
> grouping set results (Jeff Davis)
>
> Previously, hash aggregation was avoided if it was expected to use
> more than work_mem memory. This is controlled by enable_hashagg_disk.

It seems to me that the "enable_hashagg_disk" is mistaken for
"enable_groupingsets_hash_disk".