BUG #16420: problem running into post install step while installation. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16420: problem running into post install step while installation.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16420
Logged by:          Aaris Khan
Email address:      aaris03khan@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.2
Operating system:   windows 64 bit

I have been trying to install PostgreSQL in my windows 10 home edition 64
bit. while installing in the end, it shows a warning sign which says
"problem running into post-install step while installation. Installation may
not be installed correctly. The database cluster initialization failed."
trying to fix this from 6 hours, yet nothing happens. Please help me out!