Re:Re: [BUGS] language code incompatibility in Windows - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 阎兆珣
Subject Re:Re: [BUGS] language code incompatibility in Windows
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi Haribabu,

 I know it works well in Linux, but it does not in Windows.

 The SQL shell is "command prompt" in Windows - it is the "SQL Shell(psql)" installed by postgres package apart from pgAdmin III. The picture shows two programs at Chinese character issue - one can recognize them and one cannot.

格林大华期货

金融衍生品部

阎兆珣

010-56711783