SQL Server Development Opportunity (Cambridge, MA) - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Tmotts, Inc.
Subject SQL Server Development Opportunity (Cambridge, MA)
Date
List pgsql-jobs
My name is Ted Mottola and I am a technical recruiter.  I am exclusively representing a company in Cambridge, MA seeking out a senior level database development engineer – preferably MS SQL Server.  They are looking for this person to become their in-house SQL Server expert.  Are you available to consider a permanent opportunity?

Senior Database Developer

Responsibilities:

  • Design high performance and high availability database architecture.
  • Design data model, create database schema, and define tables, constraints and triggers, store procedures.
  • Tune and troubleshoot database performance and related issues.
  • Perform SQL Server database administration responsibilities including configuration, account management, installation, data replication, backup and recovery.
  • Design, write, and automate database related processes including load, read and write programs.

Required Skills & Experiences

  • Minimum 4 years of direct development experience in SQL Server 2000 or 2005 is a must
  • Hands on experience in data modeling and database design
  • Full knowledge of underlying architecture of MS SQL Server. *Knowledge in other database such as MySQL is a plus
  • Development experience in Visual C++, ASP, XML, HTML, .Net
  • BS/BA degree in Computer Science (*Master degree is a plus)
Location:  Cambridge, MA
Salary:  100k
Size of Company: 50+ people
please contact:  ted@corsairsolutions.com