Re: SKIP LOCKED DATA (work in progress) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SKIP LOCKED DATA (work in progress)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> It might be better if we'd declared AclMode in a single-purpose header,
>> say utils/aclmode.h, and then #include'd that into parsenodes.h.
>> There's certainly plenty of other single-datatype headers laying about.

> Do you mean src/include/datatype/aclmode.h?

I was thinking src/include/utils/, actually, but maybe datatype/ would
be a good choice.

OTOH, what we've got in there now is just timestamp.h, and IIRC it was put
there because it needed to be accessible from both frontend and backend
contexts.  That would not be true of aclmode.h, so perhaps aclmode.h
doesn't belong there.