pgindent run next week? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgindent run next week?
Date
Re: pgindent run next week?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
We should do a pgindent run fairly soon, so that people with patches
awaiting the next CF will have plenty of time to rebase them as necessary.
I don't want to do it right this minute, to avoid making trouble for the
several urgent patches we're trying to get done before Monday's beta1
wrap.  But after the beta is tagged seems like it'd be a good time.

Also, how do people feel about adopting the function prototype
indenting change discussed in

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAEepm%3D0P3FeTXRcU5B2W3jv3PgRVZ-kGUXLGfd42FFhUROO3ug%40mail.gmail.com

?  The required change in pg_bsd_indent isn't quite done, but it
could be done by next week.