strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Pavel Stehule
Subject strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Date
Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
List pgsql-advocacy
I got link on free downloadable document from Microsoft Server.

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/itanalyst/docs/06-30-09EnterpriseDatabaseManagementSystems.aspx

Still I though so Forrester analysis are well. I was surprised bad
informations about PostgreSQL there. An author probably doesn't read
some about PostgreSQL last 5 years. I thing so we should to warn about
very bad work of Forrester agency.

Pavel Stehule

p.s. Who use Ingres? I though so this database is dead - and in this
document I reading, so The best representatives of OSS databases are
Ingres, MySQL and PostgreSQL.