Re: mixed, named notation support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: mixed, named notation support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2009/8/3 Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de>:
> --On Sonntag, August 02, 2009 11:38:22 -0400 Robert Haas
> <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the current status of this patch?  Is someone (either Pavel or
>> Bernd) planning to update it further, or should it be marked Ready for
>> Committer?
>
> I will incorporate some additional docs adjustments per Pavels suggestion
> and will then mark it ready for committer review.
>
> Please note that there are actually two patches involved here: one is
> Pavels' patch the other is Steve Prentice' enhancement to allow named
> notation in plpgsql.

I should to wait with Steve patch - I would to add main sql parser
into plpgsql - than Steve's patch is unnecessary. But if there will be
some problems, then we can use Steve's patch. It is simple - so there
are not big problems with commit.