Re: temporal version of generate_series() - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: temporal version of generate_series()
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello

why you don't use polymorphic types?

like:

create or replace function generate_time_series(anyelement,
anyelement, interval, OUT result anyelement)
returns setof anyelement as $$
begin
  result := $1;
  while (result <= $2) loop