Re: nice interface for mysql udf function - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: nice interface for mysql udf function
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 09/01/2008, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> >> Took about 4 minutes to load the frontpage from here. That's about the
> >> same as pgfoundry used to :-P
> >>
> >> More to the point, didn't we actually have a site like this before,
> >> that's gone because of lack of interest in maintaining it? But it's
> >> quite probable the interest is higher now if we create one now..
> >
> > It could be public blog with categories, so any people could submit
> > their tips/tricks in structurized form. Any familiar with moveable type
> > could maintain it without a problem. We don't have such site.
>
> If we just want to get something off the ground to check interest and
> such, we can just use a section of the wiki.

I have some contents on my wiki http://www.pgsql.cz but It isn't
exactly well service for users (and only 30% are translated). We use
long time PostgreSQL intensively and I am not sure if we can
understand what really need BFU user or some normal user from outside
of community.

I miss
* place for code fragments, in SQL, C or others
* place for mature pgFoundry projects - pgFoundry is too much hardcore

Regards
Pavel Stehule