Re: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

it's feature :(. And it isn't supported in 8.3 too

all info about unsupported features you can find in ToDo list
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html

# Allow SQL-language functions to return results from RETURNING queries

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-10/msg00665.php
# Allow SQL-language functions to reference parameters by parameter name

Currently SQL-language functions can only refer to dollar parameters, e.g. $1

Regards
Pavel Stehule