BUG #16269: psql: error while loading shared libraries - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16269: psql: error while loading shared libraries
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16269
Logged by:          Daniel Prince
Email address:      infotodaniel@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.10
Operating system:   CENT OS - 7

Hi ,
I Recently Upgraded from  9.5.3 to 10.10 on CENT os 7.
initially I configured postgres only with "--with-openssl" , then developer
asked for
libxml need to be enabled .
Then I installed postgres again with "--with-openssl --with-libxml" in a
different data and bin path,
and later up the database with the existing data folder, after this am
getting the Following error:
"psql: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.5: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory"
Kindly advise what to do to fix this ?