Re: Change in Log Format and Prepared Statements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Change in Log Format and Prepared Statements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au> writes:
> On 09/17/2012 02:45 PM, Alexander Stanier wrote:
>> Does anyone know what the three durations specifically represent?

> I have no idea, honestly. Maybe ask on pgsql-general ?

Parse, bind, execute phases of extended-query protocol?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/protocol-flow.html#PROTOCOL-FLOW-EXT-QUERY

> I strongly agree. Three separate log lines for timing, with no
> indication about which is which, sucks.

AFAICT from looking at the backend code, they are labeled ...

            regards, tom lane