Re: "missing chunk number 0 for toast value xxx in pg_toast_xxx" when pg_basebackup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MaXinjian
Subject Re: "missing chunk number 0 for toast value xxx in pg_toast_xxx" when pg_basebackup
Date
List pgsql-general
> Why do you write the WAL to /tmp/pg_wal, only to later mount that at the
> default location?
pg_wal dir has size limitation, if wal files are too large, they will be
overwrited, right?

> I see nothing wrong with what you are doing, but I may have got lost in
> your complicated procedure.

> You don't happen to remove "backup_label", do you?
em, I do remove backup_label...

1. It means recovery.conf is not necessary, backup_label is necessary?
2. Which key in backup_label is necessary?
3. I searched the log, it do has recoveried.
Then, if there is no backup_label, what's the default START WAL LOCATION and
CHECKPOINT LOCATION?

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html