Cascade publication with pg_stat_replication empty - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PegoraroF10
Subject Cascade publication with pg_stat_replication empty
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a server which replicates using Publication/Subscription. On
subscriber server I have some ETL processes running on it and from this
second server I´ve created a new publication to send this database to a
third server. While this second server was copying data with COPY to third,
everything was fine but when COPY finished and it would start streaming
data, both replication just stopped.

View pg_stat_replication is empty on first server and subscriber server is
not connected to it.
Exactly same occurs on second, its pg_stat_replication is empty and
subscriber, the third server, is not connected to it.

But WAL is being generated on first server, which seems that it is waiting
the second to connect to it.

So, pg_publication are filled correctly on publishers but
pg_stat_replication is empty on both

First and second servers are version 11.11 and third one is 13.0

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html