Re: Images in the official documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Images in the official documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs
Oleg Bartunov <obartunov@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 4:04 AM, Peter Eisentraut
>> The issue of how to manage the sources is still the same, though.

> SVG format is ascii based vector format.

Yeah.  I think where the last discussion left this was that we'd be
willing to accept SVG-format figures, but we were having a hard time
figuring out what tools to recommend for editing them, because available
editors have no respect for readability or preserving small deltas when
rewriting SVG files.

            regards, tom lane