Re: Planet: some problems with changing feed url - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Nikolay Shaplov
Subject Re: Planet: some problems with changing feed url
Date
List pgsql-www
В письме от 30 января 2018 15:21:11 пользователь Magnus Hagander написал:

> > But planet refuses my feed URL, saying "No entries found in blog. You
> > cannot
> > submit a blog until it contains entries."
> > And that is actually what I really need: add a feed _before_ it has
> > entries.
>
> Even if we removed that limitation it still would not be approved by
> moderators until there were entries on it.  So that wouldn't help you.
Actually this will remove all my difficulties, as it remove a possible conflict
between old and new feeds. And I do not really care how fast it will be
approved. Approving after I post the entry is quite ok.

> Go into the planet interface using /register/, and hide the current
> entry/entries. That way there won't be duplicates when you submit the new
> feed. If they have already been syndicated.

I do not quite understand what are you talking about. I see no list of the
blog entries at https://planet.postgresql.org/register/ when I am logged in.
Only list of my feeds (My one feed to be exact)

But this is not important, as I was faster that planet feed bot. I've changed
feed url before it imported an old one. :-)
Attachment