Using the pgadmin4 packages - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Dav Clark
Subject Using the pgadmin4 packages
Date
List pgsql-novice
While I can certainly follow the manual setup instructions, I like the idea of a well-configured pgadmin4 installation that auto-updates with my OS, ensures relevant packages are installed, etc.

So, I followed the instructions here to set up an Apt source:

But after installing pgadmin4, the command reports that it's unable to import flask. This is odd, as I can launch python on this machine and import flask. It's a binary, so it's not obvious what python interpreter it's running, but I assume it's *supposed* to run against some system python as pgadmin4 installs a bunch of packages for both python(2) and python3.

Similarly, pgadmin4-apache2 installs fine, but there's not an obvious way to activate it (no systemd service, no apache2 sites-available file).

Is there documentation somewhere on using these packages? Are they not yet ready for prime-time?

And, while I'm here, thank you for all the great work!

Best,
Dav