Re: unsuscribe - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bruno Friedmann
Subject Re: unsuscribe
Date
List pgadmin-support
On jeudi, 22 juin 2017 19.00:50 h CEST David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
>
> wrote:
> > It's also worth noticing that every single email contains both a web link
> > to unsubscribe
>
> ​Not sure about the header but I'm not seeing the web link in the body of
> the email
>
> I just checked a -general email and the original message did not include
> the footer:

The Source Luke, use the source Luke :-)

in any message you just click and show me the source when you don't have a
smart client and then you find

Once you learn that, you ease your life, and co-list readers.
What is fantastic, it's true for numerous mailing lists, not only this one.

--

Bruno Friedmann Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.chBareos Partner, openSUSE Member, fsfe fellowshipGPG KEY :
D5C9B751C4653227irc:tigerfoot