Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Georgios Kokolatos
Subject Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

apologies for the very, very late reply to your fixes.

You have answered/addressed all my questions concerns. The added documentation
reads well, at least to a non native English speaker.

The patch still applies and as far as I can see the tests are passing.

It gets my :+1: and I am changing the status to "Ready for Committer".

For what little is worth, I learned a lot from this patch, thank you.

Cheers,
Georgios

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer