BUG #15991: Troubles about Management Tools for Postgre. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #15991: Troubles about Management Tools for Postgre.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15991
Logged by:          Victor Villanueva
Email address:      victorfvillanueva@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.5
Operating system:   Windows 7 64 bits

When I wanted to use pgAdmin4, after having successfully installed
PostgreSQL and installed everything as requested, open the html page on the
local server but display the menu as a succession of html links. None of
these links work. Is there a possibility that an error occurs if I
previously have MySQL installed on my PC? It is the only thing I can see
outside the normal installation. How can this problem be solved? Thank you.