Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Georgios Kokolatos
Subject Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Version 2 of the patch, implements a useful feature. Based on the mailing list discussion, it is also a feature that
thecommunity desires.

The code seems to be correct and it follows the style. The patch comes complete with tests and documentation.

As a non native English speaker, I did not notice any syntactical or grammatical errors in the documentation. Yet it
shouldnot mean a lot.

As far as I am concerned, this version of the patch is ready for a committer.

Please feel free to contest my review, if you think I am wrong.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer