Client parameter list omits timezone - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Client parameter list omits timezone
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/libpq-connect.html

I am looking for a complete list of parameters that I can pass in the
"connect"/"open database connection" list on the client (in this case,
github.com/lib/pq).

The list of parameters documented here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-PARAMKEYWORDS
does not include the "timezone" parameter. However, github.com/lib/pq seems
to indicate that "timezone" is an acceptable parameter, for example, here:
https://github.com/lib/pq/blob/master/encode_test.go#L123

Elsewhere in the docs, the PGTZ environment variable can be used to set the
timezone on the client.

I would expect to see "timezone" (and anything else that can be configured)
in that list.