PG Admin 4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rwest
Subject PG Admin 4
Date
Re: PG Admin 4
List pgsql-general
I'm relatively new to PostgreSql and am trying to navigate my way around the
tools like PG Admin 4 to do Database Admin work.

I'm trying to run an entire set of DDL with lots of tables, indexes, etc.
through PG Admin 4 for a database.  The only thing I saw after I ran the
script was a message about the final index being created and how long the
entire script ran in milliseconds.  When running a large batch of objects, I
would expect to see messages about the result of each individual object
being created (like what happens in SSMS for SQL Server, or any of the tools
for Oracle).  Is there some setting or switch somewhere in PG Admin 4 that I
can turn on to see messages for each object that it processes while it is
executing my script?  It doesn't give me a warm a fuzzy feeling to not see
anything while the script it running.

Thanks - RW

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html