BUG #15824: Selected execution fails after changed keybinding - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #15824: Selected execution fails after changed keybinding
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15824
Logged by:          firstname lastname
Email address:      hoefl.max@pm.me
PostgreSQL version: 11.3
Operating system:   Mac OSX 10.14.1

When I change the keybinding for "Execute query" from F5 to something else
(like ctrl+e) under File -> Preferences -> Query Tool -> Keyboard shortcuts,
I cannot execute selected lines anymore. It executes all lines instead.

Version of pgAdmin: 4.6
Operating system: macOS mojave (10.14.1)
Running in server mode
Python version: 3.6.8

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start pgAdmin 4
2. Open Tools -> Query Tool
3. Select particular sql queries and press F5 (default keybinding for
executing query)
4. Go to File -> Preferences -> Query Tool -> Keyboard shortcuts -> Execute
query -> Change to ctrl+e
5. Try to select subset of sql queries again and press ctrl+e. Observe that
it will execute all lines instead of just the selection.