pg_dump, --exclude-table-data - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject pg_dump, --exclude-table-data
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/app-pgdump.html

I cannot find and understand what happens, if I will ommit the table data
for a table where primary keys are refenced by foreignkeys from other
tables. I think the integrity will break and such backup/dump is
unusable...? Or is there a way how to handle this during restore?

(What I want to do is anonymize the content. I don't want to give user data
(User table), but lot of foreignkeys reference them. Something like
exporting all the rows with only primary key and foreign keys (which meet my
needs if just int/bigint are used for keys) + random content in other
fields. I understand that this is difficult to achieve and the completely
omiitted data will be ok - if there is not integrity problem during
restore.)