Re: localtime() for win32 problem. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: localtime() for win32 problem.
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>> Ah, that would seem to be the problem.  Also, has anyone rechecked with
>> this version of pgtz to see if we can dispense with testing time zone
>> name equality and still pick the right zone on Windows?

> Well, it puts me in "Africa/Ceuta" instead of "Europe/Stockholm"...

Something wrong there, as a quick look at the rule files shows that
those zones have different daylight-savings rules before 1986.  What
does DEBUG4 output show about the scores for those zones?  Perhaps
Windows has wrong historical data even later than that?

            regards, tom lane