Re: Postmaster Uptime - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Kindness
Subject Re: Postmaster Uptime
Date
List pgsql-general
Tim, given this is purely cosmetic I'm sure you'd be hardpushed
getting it added to PostgreSQL proper.

As others have said it is certainly do-able, but you're going to have
to do it! In the past you've got the uptime using ps - what you need
to do is wrap this into a script and add it to a database as a
function (using pg/tcl, pg/perlu, whatever). Or you could do it as a C
function...

Lee.