Re: Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lee Kindness
Subject Re: Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page writes:> Just because I'm curious, is *all* new stuff going to Gborg, and is the> existing /contrib going to
migratedthere?

I'm curious too...

If that is to happen then the profile of gborg would need to be
massively increased. Currenly the only real link on the 'net to gborg
(by searching through
http://www.google.com/search?q=link:gborg.postgresql.org) is from the
User Lounge (link "Related projects") on the PostgreSQL site.

I'd have thought a link on the main left-hand list would be more apt.

And gbord needs a search facility if people are going to be able to
find anything...

Lee.