security on user for replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PegoraroF10
Subject security on user for replication
Date
Re: security on user for replication  (Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>)
List pgsql-general
We use replication with publication/subsctription. It´s ok, works fine.

But if I go to my replica server and do select * from pg_subscription

on field subconninfo I have all properties to connect. host, port, user, password and dbname, all these info are available.

Documentation says user for replication is equivalent to a superuser and must have the login attribute. If this user has all this power and using that select on replica all that info is available ...

How can I hide that info from users which are connected to my replica server or

If it´s possible to have a replication user with not superuser rights or with NoLogin