Let the commit fest begin! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Let the commit fest begin!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It's May 1st, which means it's time for our second 8.4 commit fest.

I took a quick look through my inbox and added some pending patches to
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:May
but it's entirely likely there are still some missing from the queue.
Would authors of submitted patches please check that (a) your patch is
in the queue, and (b) the most recent version is linked to?

I've left the page labeled as "accepting new contributions" for the
moment, but we should close it up as soon as any stragglers have
been identified.