Re: Australian timezone configure option - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Australian timezone configure option
Date
List pgsql-patches
>> Now I'm going to object LOUDLY.  You cannot convince me that the above
>> is a good implementation --- it's a complete crock, and will break the
>> instant someone looks at it sidewise.

> But it hasn't broken in years of use and maintenance, so that does not
> sound like an issue.

Uh, I was complaining about Bruce's idea of scribbling on the datetkn
table and expecting that to change what the datecache records.  That's
not something we've been doing for years and years, and no I don't think
it's maintainable.

            regards, tom lane