Is it wise to include table inheritence in the tutorial? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Is it wise to include table inheritence in the tutorial?
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/tutorial-inheritance.html

Hello,

I was reading the tutorial here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/tutorial-inheritance.html

But on the "don't do this" Wiki, it is strongly advised not to use this:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Don't_Do_This#Don.27t_use_table_inheritance

It seems to me that there should at least be a warning, or the entire
section could possible be removed? The tutorial is intended for people new
to PostgreSQL and/or SQL, and introducing features with a large "don't use
this caveat" doesn't strike me as especially helpful?

Cheers,
Martin