oracle to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From James Buszard-Welcher
Subject oracle to postgresql
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Dunno if you are asking for generic help using oracle 'exp'
and postgres 'COPY'? Check out those commands.

If you are looking for hidden gotchas about differing
SQL grammar changes, check out:

http://openacs.org/doc/openacs/html/oracle-to-pg-porting.html

James

   Amit> Hi, Can anyone tell me how do i transfer my database from   Amit> oracle to postgresql (from sun solaris to
linuxmachine).I   Amit> installed postgresql and crete a user login postgres and   Amit> created a database and a table
sameas the one in oracle.Now   Amit> i need to transfer the data to this table.  Thanks in   Amit> advance for your
help.