Re: OpenSSL 1.1 breaks configure and more - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: OpenSSL 1.1 breaks configure and more
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> Buildfarm animals "locust" and "prairiedog" are not happy with this.
> They seem to be using OpenSSL 0.9.7, as they failed with errors related
> to those ECDH calls:

prairiedog definitely is, and since locust is also an ancient OS X
version, that's not too surprising also.  (I imagine gaur/pademelon
will fall over too, next time I turn it on.)

> Tom, R�mi, can you fix locust and prairiedog, please, by updating
> OpenSSL or removing --with-openssl?

Roger, will do (probably just the latter for today).