Re: [ODBC] helpful article - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From ldani
Subject Re: [ODBC] helpful article
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Greetings,

I found that article a couple of days ago and thought you may be really interested in such info, just read it here http://isbell.eveliophoto.com/8382

Regards, ldani

From: pgsql-odbc [mailto:pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 7:54 PM
To: ldani@ig.com.br
Subject: Skin pores.

I've never played in tournaments. But I have had plenty of people make fun of me when I play outside of friend groups.

I'm not underestimating the community. I can't really, since I'm not a part of it yet (As much as I want to be) I actually admire it a lot. The amount of love and respect that goes to players that play well here is very heartening to me. And as much as I see arguing, I'd prefer this reddit over any xbox community any day of the week.

Maybe I am being salty lol I don't know. All I know is that I never had particularly good experiences with melee nor have I ever had the motivation to get better. Smash 4 is a different story for me.

And I know you can with Peach and Falcon! Thats why its so amazing to me when I see those type of mains! Hahaha But yeah, I guess Iam too lazy to play the game really. Truth is, I just don't want to learn to play Melee right now. It was never appealing to me, even today when I see all the awesome shit that goes on, I can't.