[DOCS] XMLTABLE default namespace in docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject [DOCS] XMLTABLE default namespace in docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
When reviewing Pavels patch for default namespace in XMLTABLE, I came across
this sentence in the devel (and 10beta) docs in subsection 9.14.3.3. xmltable:

    The following example illustrates how the XMLNAMESPACES clause can be
    used to specify the default namespace, and a list of additional
    namespaces used in the XML document as well as in the XPath
    expressions:

That seems odd since we don’t support default namespaces (hence the patch for
adding it).  Am I reading it wrong, or shouldn’t we apply something like the
attached for now?

cheers ./daniel