Re: port of INSTALL file generation to XSLT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mi Tar
Subject Re: port of INSTALL file generation to XSLT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, failed

Hi!

I tested this. Patch applied cleanly and INSTALL file was produced. Formatting looks differently from before, but I
thinkthat it looks better. We lost central alignment of some headings, but many code/command snippets are now
better/correctlyindented. So I think this is overall better.

Documentation about documentation generation should be updated though. Please add pandoc to requirements here [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/docguide-toolsets.html

Mitar

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author