Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf
Date
List pgsql-docs
I wrote:
> The underlying bug is allegedly fixed as of TeX Live 2012; can you get
> hold of a newer toolchain?

Oh, scratch that, I skimmed the thread too quickly and missed that
you'd already tried one.

As was suggested back in the oldest thread cited, we could reword to
avoid a line break within a link, if you can identify which link is
problematic.  I'm unfortunately unable to build PDFs at all right now
(still waiting for the replacement for my Red Hat hardware to show up)
so I can't do any of the legwork on this.

            regards, tom lane