Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shelby Cain
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
List pgsql-general
--- Trevor Talbot <quension@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/20/07, Shelby Cain <alyandon@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'd personally vote for a lower warning limit like 175 as I can
> > consistently crash Postgresql on Windows system right around the
> 200th
> > connection.
>
> What error gets logged for your crashes?

It's been a while but IIRC there wasn't anything in the logs other than
an entry noting that a backend had crashed unexpectedly so the
postmaster was restarting all active backends.  I can trivially
reproduce it at work on my workstation if you need the exact error
text.

Regards,

Shelby Cain