Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From legrand legrand
Subject Re: Is there a work around for partition key needed for constraint
Date
List pgsql-admin
Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais wrote
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:02:46 -0700 (MST)
>
> It seems to me you lack some locking to avoid duplicates. cf. my blog post
> we
> discussed few weeks ago.
>
> (btw, sorry, I somehow missed your answers on previous thread b/c
> holidays).

Yes you are right, I forgot to speak about locking, and performance
degradation
with the number of partitions ... as discussed in the previous thread ;o)

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html