Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From pavan95
Subject Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Achilleas,

But the logical Replication is working fine. I mean to say that the data is
replicating between Publisher and Subscriber. I have problem only with my
logs. Most common errors found on my Subscriber are:

1. duplicate key value violates unique constraint
2. worker process: logical replication worker for subscription 6992680 sync
694478 (PID 13459) exited with exit code 1
3. logical replication table synchronization worker for subscription
""subscription_name"", table ""tbl_A"" has started

>>Either you created the subscription while the subscriber already had
existing data in the tables, or you are inserting/updating dataI or Ds/keys
on the subscriber that cause the problem .

Even if I did that it will face this error the very first time it is trying
to establish sync between publisher and subscriber but not every
time(correct me if I am wrong)

The 2'nd &  3'rd are not actually ERRORS. They are LOG messages. Please
suggest me if I went wrong somewhere.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html