SET TRANSACTION on pl/pgSQL function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gianni.zammarchi@tiscali.it
Subject SET TRANSACTION on pl/pgSQL function
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi to all,
I have a little problem, I am working with postgres 8.1.2 and I am
creating some store procedure, I would like to handle inside to them
the commit and rollback functionality, but If I entry commit command I
am not able to exceute the funciotn anymore.

PLease could someone help me to understand  by some example how to do?

Thank you very much
Bye Gianni

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14