Re: pgadmin4 configuration with no passwords? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Nagaraj Raj
Subject Re: pgadmin4 configuration with no passwords?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Tom,

Yes, you can use password less login through pgAdmin.

In pg_hba.conf file add,

host  all   all  <localhost> trust.

Thanks.
Naga

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, May 9, 2019, 4:33 PM, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to start playing with pgadmin4 on my local host (single user) with no passwords for my own databases. Also, I have no password for user postgres since I change to it via su when I need it.

So can I use pgadmin4 for that scenario?  My initial foray into using it in local desktop mode seems to require passwords for everything.

Thanks.

-Tom