Re: Bug in PostgreSQL

From: Laurenz Albe
Subject: Re: Bug in PostgreSQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Bug in PostgreSQL  (Rambabu V, )
 Re: Bug in PostgreSQL  (Steve Crawford, )
  Re: Bug in PostgreSQL  (Joseph Curtin, )
 Re: Bug in PostgreSQL  (Laurenz Albe, )
  Re: Bug in PostgreSQL  (Andres Freund, )

Rambabu V wrote:
> While taking pgdump we are getting error message cache lookup failed for function 7418447.
> While trying select * from pg_proc where oid=7418447 returns zero rows. Please help us on this.

That means that some catalog data are corrupted.

If possible, restore from a backup.

Did you experiences any crashes recently?  Is your storage reliable?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe