Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!! - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From pavan95
Subject Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Date
In response to Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-performance
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your valuable inputs.  Is there anything that I need
to look from Indexes perspective or Join order ??

Kindly let me know if  it can be tuned further.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Pavan

--