Re: Heads up: Potential PostGIS breakage is coming - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Heads up: Potential PostGIS breakage is coming
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 22:11 +0000, Daniel Farina wrote:

> I saw that with regard to proj and geos, and I'm updated, but I think
> postgis itself needs similar treatment.
>
> =# create extension postgis;
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/pgsql-10/lib/postgis-2.4.so":
> libproj.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> =# \q
> $ find /usr/ -name 'libproj.so.12'
> /usr/proj49/lib/libproj.so.12

Arrgh, /etc/ld.so.conf.d/proj49-pgdg-libs.conf is broken :-( I accidentally
added geos related lines there :( Sorry about that.

I did not catch this before, because I also had OS-supplied proj package :(

Pushed 4.9.3-3  to repos, they will be available in next 20 mins.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com