Re: postgres_fdw: commit remote (sub)transactions in parallel during pre-commit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Zhang
Subject Re: postgres_fdw: commit remote (sub)transactions in parallel during pre-commit
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Etsuro,

> The patch needs rebase due to commits 4036bcbbb, 8c8d307f8 and
> 82699edbf, so I updated the patch.  Attached is a new version, in
> which I also tweaked comments a little bit.

After rebase the file `postgres_fdw.out` and applied to master branch,
make and make check are all ok for postgres_fdw.

--
David

Software Engineer
Highgo Software Inc. (Canada)