[ADMIN] Logical Replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From pinker
Subject [ADMIN] Logical Replication
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,
I'm just trying out new feature - logical replication. It works great
between 10 and 10, but I would like to try between different major version.
Documentation says it's possible : /Replicating between different major
versions of PostgreSQL/, but I cannot find any post with setup examples
(yes, I did google search :).
Do you know maybe where can I find it?
If I would like to replicate 9.4 to 10 it means I need to install pglogical?
or it's happening through fdw for instance?

Another thing that puzzles me:
I have created 2 identical publications what resulted in the data
duplication. Is it intended to work this way? or maybe some checks will
appear later on?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html