Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@stack.net> writes:
> Please apply attached patch for contrib/tsearch.

I've applied the regression-test changes.  I won't apply the Makefile
change.  I took out those rules for a reason, which is that they cause
the module to fail to build entirely if one uses a non-gcc compiler.
("-MM" is gcc-specific.)

It should be unnecessary to have any dependency-list-building rules
in a contrib module anyway; if you've configured with --enable-depend
then I'd expect Makefile.global to take care of it.